Copyright © All rights reserved. Summerfield Village Association. Website Design & Maintenance by Kullberg Designs | Powered by Unicom Services
Dave Burgett, AAMS
Personal Training & Fitness
FAMILY EYE CARE
Voted Best Eyewear
& Best Optometrist
A Coyote is in Your Backyard. What Should You Do?
1. Coyotes are common throughout Ohio’s 88 counties
2. Identify it is a coyote and not a stray dog. If a stray dog, contact the county dog warden.
3. If it is a coyote, remove all “attractants” to possibly deter from returning including garbage, pet food, clean up around grill. Coyotes prey on small animals such as rabbits and mice. Keep cats and small dogs inside. Coyotes are generally fearful of humans. Clap your hands and shout to scare off. If coyote isn’t easily scared off, contact a nuisance trapper (see #4)
4. Last resort-
Everywhere you look there are orange barrels.
We are faced with navigating all the closures, limited access and major frustrations of road construction. To help with this dilemma, ODOT is offering email and text updates to deep you updated. To subscribe, click here >> Also follow construction issues and updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Announcing Little Free Library # 48815
HOST: Summerfield Village HOA
WHEN: May 9th 2017
ADDRESS: 7378 Summerfield Drive (Pool parking lot)
We are pleased to announce the opening of our very own Little Free Library! We would like to thank Brian Brant for constructing our Little Free Library, and the Friends of the Delaware County District Library for their generous donation of books to get our library started!
Here’s how it works!
• We initially stock the Little Free Library with a variety of books
• You stop by and take whatever catches your eye
• You bring books to contribute when you can
To verify if a solicitor is valid please call the Delaware County Sheriff dispatchers at 740-
Please Clean Up After Your Pets
We’ve had reports of neighbors not cleaning up after their pets when taking them for a walk. Please be respectful of others and clean up your pet’s mess.
RECYCLING BIN LIDS
Residents wishing to pick one up can stop by Township Hall Monday -
We are compiling email addresses for a neighborhood directory. To have your information added, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.
Find out about our Block Watch program, neighborhood improvements, plus additional tips and suggestions! more info